Leslie's Holistic Therapeutic Approach
To get to the root cause of her clients' issues and understanding the "why" of what keeps clients stuck or unsatisfied, Leslie developed a holistic approach by examining these areas...
1. Talk Therapy- Discussing your emotions, behaviors, habits, and beliefs. Learning your story and paradigms.
2. Lifestyle/Relationships- We are the sum of the 5 people we spend the most time with. Diving into all relationships, including family, friends, and co-workers.
3. Diet/Nutrition- Evaluating the gut/brain connection. Examining what you consume and link it to your emotions and behaviors.
4. Movement/Exercise- Emotion is energy in motion. How are you releasing energy that is stored in your bodies on a daily/weekly basis?
5. Mindfulness- Taking time to go inwardly, sit in silence (meditation), and be in the present moment.